Fixed Home Equity Loans
Home Equity loans available for up to 85% of appraised value minus the first mortgage balance on "owner occupied" properties. Home Equity loans available for up to 75% of appraised value minus the first mortgage balance on "non-owner occupied" properties. Maximum $50,000.
All properties must be one to four family units, located in Washington State.
- Terms for either 10, 15 or 20 Years. (Must qualify)*
- Min. $7,500 - Max. $150,000*
- No prepayment penalties
- Potential tax benefits**
*Contact credit union for amounts financed, terms & conditions, call 509-946-2044.
**Consult your tax advisor on the deductability of interest in your particular situation.
Home Equity Visa
With the equity you've built, your home is a real "safe" place. It's time to cash in. Now there's a low rate Visa card to make instant large purchases for projects around the house or for those everyday necessities. Also, maintain your flexibility to have low monthly payments for continual purchasing power as you pay your balance. A HAPO Home Equity Visa is the smart way to borrow. Take a look at this combination of advantages:
- Possible tax advantage - because this loan is tied to your home, you may be able to deduct the interest you pay each month. Consult your tax advisor.
- No annual fee, no cash advance fee or balance transfer fee
- 25-day grace period for purchases
- Up to $100,000 line of credit
- Credit Line access for up to 10 years
For additional information, please stop by one of our financial center lending departments. Applications available at all HAPO locations for complete terms and conditions.Variable Rate Apply Now
HAPO Mortgage/Home Equity Division